Please find our delivery and returns policy below:
You are entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 28 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you.
- the returned product is in its original packaging with any labels and swing tickets still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- You notify us of your return via our returns form.
2. Returns procedure
- We will enclose a prepaid returns label in your package if you live in the UK. If you live outside the UK please notify us of your return via our returns form and we will advise.
- We will pay the costs for all UK and EU return of products in accordance with the terms of this policy. For International returns, costs must be met by the customer.
- Please notify us of your return via our returns form.
- All returns must be sent to: Platform Retail Returns Processing, Unit 10 Centenary Park, Coronet Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M50 1RE.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you
- We will not incur or refund to you any custom duties, which arise through the delivery of our products across international borders. These charges are your sole responsibility in any event and we urge you to understand any duties which may be incurred prior to placing an order with us
- We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 10 days following the day we receive your returned product.
4. UK delivery/returns charges
- £2.99 to all mainland UK addresses on all orders (1-2 day service).
- Free returns from all UK addresses
5. EU delivery/returns charges
- £7.50 to all EU addresses (5-7 day service).
- Free returns from all EU addresses.
6. International delivery/returns charges
- £10 to all addressed outside the EU (7 day service)
- Returns must be met by customer.
- Please contact us to discuss if we do not ship to your region: [email protected]
8. Delivery methods and periods
- UK – the typical period for delivery is 1-2 working days, carrier is DPD.
- EU – the typical delivery period is 5-7 days, the carrier is Spring or DHL.
- International – the typical delivery period is 5-7 days, the carrier is Spring or DHL.
The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
9. Delivery problems
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us or the relevant courier who has provided you with the delivery window
Note – This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).