Ladies waterproof jacket with hood
Waterproof Rain Bomber
- High performance waterproof, wind resistant and breathable technology
- Four-way stretch fabric for complete comfort and movement
- Every seam sealed with a waterproof tape
- Enclosed performance hood with 3-way adjustability to secure and shape to head
- Deep side pockets with zip enclosures to keep valuables safe
- Deep statement heat welded cuffs with adjustable cuff straps
- Soft, fluid fabric which offers both smartness and no noise in movement.
- Crease free and easy care for rucksacks, car boots and simplified packing
Innovations in fabric technology have revolutionised waterproof outerwear for women moving performance from the rugged mountain side into a women’s everyday wardrobe. Our feminine outer fabric has been laminated to a high performance microporous membrane which stops any water molecules passing through without restricting moisture. The result is a soft, fluid, feminine jacket with no noisy rustle in movement and waterproofing technology which travels with you everywhere you want to go without compromising on style or ever breaking a sweat.
- Waterproof rating in excess 15,000mm
- Breathable rating in excess 15,000mm/h20
- All seams sealed
- Water resistant coating to bead water off outer
- Made from recycled yarns and manufactured by a team who work differently. We collaborate with our female owned boutique factory who specialise in slow manufacturing with one garment often made by one person from start to finish. Our fabric mill is Oekotex and blue sign certified and publicly declare their own carbon footprint, which they consistently strive to reduce. We can often be out of stock and it can be frustrating we know! but we prefer to work this way providing only what we need for our community and we always strive hard to get what our customers need whenever possible.
The Rain bomber is one of our pieces which is fuller in the body and uses a raglan sleeve to add fullness to the sleeve. As such, the size you normally choose we are confident will be true to your fit. Our sleeves are slightly longer than normal to give good protection in stormy conditions but these can be shortened slightly with the use of the cuff adjusters. The Model height is 5ft 9. This style is longer in length than our city walker to give good coverage over hiking trousers and incorporates a drop back hem for further coverage to the bottom. The collar is deep and gives good protection to the face from wind and rain without touching the skin. Any further help please don’t hesitate to drop us a message at [email protected]
- Free UK delivery & returns. Order by 12pm and your jacket will be with you within 48 hours when in stock
- Free USA delivery & returns. your parcel will be sent via FEDEX and will take up to 5 days
- Feel free to email us at [email protected] for any further delivery or returns information
8 reviews for Waterproof Rain Bomber
GILLIAN SKINNER (VERIFIED USER) –
Came across Protected Species whilst looking for a new stylish ethical waterproof for dog walking. Bought the Olive Green Rain Bomber. It’s quite a soft warm olive green, very comfy and I love wearing it and the rain just bounces off it. Hope that continues to be the case as it gets worn and washed.
So happy with this that I am now looking to purchase a Parka but everyday or Winter one is my dilemma.
ALI (VERIFIED USER) –
I own a parka and a Mac. I love the idea of the city walker, but it’s too short for me (I’m six foot). I took a little while to take the plunge and order this, but – oh my – am I glad I did. It’s another absolutely gorgeous offering from Protected Species. Sharp lines, stretchy flowing material. It covers my bottom, and the sleeves reach just past my wrists (I had to size up, as a tall size 10, but the drawcords allow me to create shape and cinch it in, so it looks a perfect fit). I adore the new hood shape, and the tonal lining. Also love how the hood zips away. The olive colour is beautiful. I thought it was too dark when I opened the package, but in the light it is a truly stunning colour. I love the navy, but as I wear a lot of blue jeans, I prefer to have a contrast with my coat colour.I feel happy, comfortable, and ‘cool’ wearing this. Try it; you won’t be disappointed.
KATRINA (VERIFIED USER) –
I wear this jacket everywhere. It looks really cool, while being completely waterproof. Best purchase I’ve made in a while