"Life changing waterproofs!"
"If you pack only one thing make it this"
“You can take the girl out of city, but you can’t make her wear country clothes”
“On point Innovation for the modern women”
"A masterpiece of design. It’s all in the details"
“Cool wang-like outdoor gear, love it!”
- Hello from Kiddishop.Waterproof City Walker Atmosphere White
- Absolutely love this coat. You know that feeling when you wonder how you ever managed without one? As well as being super practical and protective rainwear, its so stylish. I've had compliments literally every time I have worn it, including from complete strangers. Love the length and the fact you can wear it over bulky jumpers and jackets. I bought the khaki in the larger size. I am UK size 16 & it has lots of room.The Waterproof Odyssey Black
- I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.Waterproof Commuter Cityscape
- This is a fantastic piece - looks stylish, fits over all sorts of outfits, and it really does keep you dry. I tested it in horizontal rain on a west of Scotland beach around Christmas time. It cut the wind and I was dry as a bone inside - which is more than I can say for the bits of me that were not covered by it. Very glad I purchased it.Waterproof odyssey Dark Olive
- I'm absolutely in love with my parka. I don't know what to add to all the glowing reviews it's got here. It's so comfortable, superbly constructed, incredibly flattering, looks even better on than portrayed in the photos, and lightweight for travel in sub zero temp. I picked a size 10 (bust 94, waist 65cm) worrying that it could be a bit too small to fit more than 2 layers underneath for winter, but turned out it still looked pretty with 1 long sleeved base layer and 2 fluffy sweaters underneath it.Waterproof Parka Black
- Did you know about the new AI capabilities? Use them for your business before your competitors do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2A9q9PVuUWaterproof City Walker Atmosphere White
- Dear Sir, Discover the future of earning through our groundbreaking AI-powered Passive Income System! This innovative solution offers you an effortless way to generate passive income by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to identify and capitalize on lucrative opportunities in real-time. Whether you're new to passive income or looking to diversify your portfolio, our system is designed to maximize returns with minimal effort on your part. Experience the simplicity of setting up, the thrill of watching your earnings grow, and the peace of mind that comes with secure, AI-driven investments. Don't miss out on this chance to transform your financial future. Contact us now to learn more and embark on your journey to financial freedom with AI! learn More: https://hornoselectricos.online/PayPerCallAI/ Best regards, Bill Cooper.Waterproof City Walker Atmosphere White
- At first I loved the jacket - it is a great fit and style. However, having worn it earlier this year in the Yorkshire dales rain, I was bitterly disappointed to end up with wet shoulders. The jacket is over 2 years old but hasn’t been worn much or washed at all in that time. Definitely not fully waterproof in my opinion and would be returning if I could.Waterproof Parka Black
- I LOVED my parka -- and apparently so did the thieving Scottish wotsit who stole it from my hotel room. I've yet to find a waterproof that beats it.Waterproof Parka Black
- Absolutely loving my new waterproof parka, I have purchased numerous coats over the years, i'm known for it, but i have searched for one where i can feel confident i'm not going to get wet and the rain just rolls off, this parka does exactly that. It's so lightweight that i don't even know i'm wearing it, it's perfect for the school runs, dog walking, shopping, in fact i can't think of any event i couldn't wear it to and it's very classy looking. I've had lots of compliments in the school playground which is always lovely to hear. Fabulous coat and i'd highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you so much Protected Species ❤️Waterproof Parka Black
- An absolute gem of a Parka. It's simply the best waterproof Parka on the market. Lightweight, comfortable and stylish. I highly recommend this to anyone living in a slightly rainy country, it works like a charm in London and is versatile for work, social or hiking occasions. I absolutely love it!Waterproof Parka Black
- This parka is great and I use it everyday, from going to work to walking the dog. I bought it as I wanted a coat that was completely waterproof but yet breathable and a thin material that wasn't noisy like other raincoats and it certainly delivers on that! My only 2 comments (and reason for not giving 5 stars) would be on design features - it could do with a concealed inside pocket for your phone and keys etc and they are quite heavy when in the main pockets. Also a clasp at the waist or a 2 way zip for those days when it's not cold enough to need the coat fully done up but you want it held together and out of the wind. But technically and performance wise it's definitely worth the money - am considering purchasing a short one too for running and riding etc! Also free next day delivery helps too.Waterproof Parka Black
- I’d dithered over buying this parka for a few months as I wasn’t sure it would live up to the hype & it was expensive. I’m totally converted & honestly think this is the best money I’ve ever spent on an item of clothing. It looks so stylish compared to other waterproof coats & my teenagers don’t think it’s tragic! It’s totally waterproof for daily dog walks, even keeping my hair totally dry as the hood pulls down brilliantly & can be tightened. The attention to detail is great, I agree with previous reviewers with comments about the zip, sleeve length, styling etc. About the fit: I’m a 12-14 but I do have big boobs. The 12-14 fits well & I could wear a sweatshirt underneath. Also be aware, this isn’t a coat for arctic winter conditions but is perfect for the relentless rain & wind. I think I’ll get years out of this coat & cost per wear will be minuscule.Waterproof Parka Black
- There’s something very special about Protected Species. The coats are truly unique, and the pictures simply do not capture the ‘experience’ of wearing one. The fabric is the most amazing luxurious, stretchy material you’ve ‘never’ seen before. The attention to detail in the styling; the toggles, the way the buttons are sewn on, the heat sealed seams, the subtle logo etc, scream quality. The colours offered, quite frankly, gave me the worst headache. They all have a subtle sheen that makes them change in the light, and are so truly beautiful that I wanted every one. They have the uncanny ability to go with everything in your wardrobe. I bought the mac in sandstone, so finally decided on the storm colour for the parka. It’s a dark grey with a purple / red undertone, which looks almost purple in some lights; and it literally seems to adjust colour to compliment the colour of the clothes you’re wearing. I’m just under six foot tall, with long arms, and found the parka hit mid thigh, which is perfect for what I wanted. The sleeves are a great length, and are angled so they’re longer at the front. This meant that this is the first non-Tall range coat that actually fits me. It also looks fabulous on much shorter women; you’ll just have that bit more length, and can adjust the sleeve width with the buttons on the cuffs. There are also toggles to adjust the waist, the hem, and the fabulous hood (which actually covers all of your head!) I know I won’t be able to stop at two coats. I am selling the various other coats in my wardrobe as I know they will now just languish there unworn. I must also just mention the amazing customer service. The ladies are so helpful, and it really is a personalised service. It’s safe to say I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.Waterproof Parka Black
- I love my parka so much. I went for the black so that it would go with everything and look smart if necessary. The attention to detail is second to none. From the buttons, well fitting hood and the inner drawstring to pull in the waist. The fit is excellent. I’m s size 8-10 and got size 10-12. There is plenty of room for a thick jumper if necessary. The water literally sits on the surface. I’ve also worn it in cold, strong winds and it kept the wind out and me warm despite it being light weight. Yes, it is an investment but as a dog owner and a football Mum I know it will he worth every penny.Waterproof Parka Black