Ladies lightweight waterproof jacket
The waterproof Typhoon has been created for every setting. A softly shaped drop back hem, adjusters at the waist and the hem, and a high performance 3-way adjustable hood tucked into a deep cosy collar completes this iconic parka style.
Waterproof Performance ratings; waterproof: 15,000 mm H2O, Breathable: 15,000 gm/m2.
- High performance waterproof, wind resistant and breathable technology
- Four-way stretch fabric for complete comfort and movement
- Every seam sealed with a waterproof tape
- Enclosed performance hood with 3-way adjustability to secure and shape to head
- Deep side pockets with zip enclosures to keep valuables safe
- Tailored sleeves with laser cut and heat welded adjustable cuff straps
- Soft, fluid fabric which offers both smartness and no noise in movement.
- Crease free and easy care for rucksacks, car boots and simplified packing
Innovations in fabric technology have revolutionised waterproof outerwear for women moving performance from the rugged mountain side into a women’s everyday wardrobe. Our feminine outer fabric has been laminated to a high performance microporous membrane which stops any water molecules passing through without restricting moisture. The result is a soft, fluid, feminine jacket with no noisy rustle in movement and waterproofing technology which travels with you everywhere you want to go without compromising on style or ever breaking a sweat.
- Waterproof rating in excess 15,000mm
- Breathable rating in excess 15,000mm/h20
- All seams sealed
- Water resistant coating to bead water off outer
Made from recycled yarns and manufactured by a team who work differently. We collaborate with our female owned boutique factory who specialise in slow manufacturing with one garment often made by one person from start to finish. Our fabric mill is Oekotex and blue sign certified and publicly declare their own carbon footprint, which they consistently strive to reduce. We can often be out of stock and it can be frustrating we know! but we prefer to work this way providing only what we need for our community and we always strive hard to get what our customers need whenever possible.
The Typhoon is true to size with a centre front closure mechanism which allows less restriction around the hip area. We recommend choosing your standard high street size. Standard jacket sleeve length which can be reduced with the use of cuff adjusters. Any further help please don’t hesitate to drop us a message at [email protected]
- Free UK delivery & returns. Order by 12pm and your jacket will be with you within 48 hours when in stock
- Free USA delivery & returns. your parcel will be sent via FEDEX and will take up to 5 days
- Free Switzerland delivery & returns. your parcel will be sent via FEDEX and will take up to 4 days
- Feel free to email us at [email protected] for any further delivery or returns information
Typhoon Dark Olive, Typhoon Nightsky, Typhoon Storm
UK 6 – 8, UK 10, UK 12, UK 14, UK 16, UK 18
- Waterproof and breathability ratings: 15,000mm H20, 15,000gms/m2
- Every seam sealed for complete waterproofing
- Performance cut three way adjustable hood with no restriction in vision
- Deep side pockets with security zips
- Laser cut shaped cuffs with adjuster straps for weather protection
- 2-year waterproof guarantee
Free delivery and returns to all mainland UK addresses. We use next-day-delivery as our standard delivery. Please note cut off for placing orders for next-day-delivery is 2pm. You will receive notification of the proposed delivery time slot from PB Fulfilment.
We are very sorry but at this time we are not able to ship to Europe. Please bear with us whilst we find an acceptable mechanism for being able to resume shipping to Europe.
Rest of the World
There is a £10 delivery charge to all addresses. The typical delivery period is 5-7 days. You will receive notification of your proposed delivery time slot from PB Fulfilment.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us at hello@localhost or the courier who has provided you with the delivery information.
Delivery outside the UK and EU
If your delivery address is outside of the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. This is outside of our control and it is your responsibility to meet these charges.
The delivery periods set out are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we cannot guarantee delivery in the periods stated.
I already have a City Walker, so I know the quality of the brand. I’d been looking for a waterproof coat that I covered my bottom and thighs, and that wasn’t too thick. I’m 5 foot tall and a typical size 11! The length is perfect, above the knee at the front, on the knee at the back. I bought a size 2 in this (same as my City Walker), but I wasn’t sure it sat completely right, and I also wanted to be able to layer under it for warmth. I sized up to a size 3 and it’s perfect, sits really lovely, I can get a decent jumper or fleece under it. It’s really smart when it needs to be (a wet and windy funeral last week!). Ticks all the boxes. Looking forward to getting a Winter Parker next year, as I left it too late this year.